Warrior Boarder Warrior Boarder

...wow...

That was better than I had expected. It was just effing awesome. Good work on this.

B B

OMG

Best. Movie. Ever!!!

Foamy gets OWNED! Foamy gets OWNED!

Rest in piss, foamy

The movie was okay. It was funny, but it was too short and went a bit fast for me during the beginning part. To the people who whined about Foamy getting killed: Wow. Get a life. It's a cartoon O_O.

The $20,000 Zig The $20,000 Zig

hehe

I laughed my motherfucking smurf...um...ass...off!

Walking/Movement TUTORIAL Walking/Movement TUTORIAL

RIP

Rest in peace, Adam.

R.MULLEN SKATEBRDN NO.1 R.MULLEN SKATEBRDN NO.1

Great movie

I first saw this way back when I started freestyle skating two years ago and loved it, now I'm a BMXer and I still love it! Mullen's the best (besides Mike V). Great movie, man.

weebl and bob - hentai weebl and bob - hentai

O_O

It's too disturbing to be not funny. That was awesome. The music was a bit on the annoying side, but other than that it was great. Good work on this.

Eddy's Got A Gun Eddy's Got A Gun

hehe

It was funny. I think you could have been more original with the graphics than screenshots. If the screenshots were more higher quality and doctored better, or if it had all been freehand drawn by yourself, it would been better. Besides that, it was great.

Sublime Music Video Sublime Music Video

Alright

Since your video is about Sublime, has a Sublime song, and is a tribute to Sublime and Brad Nowell, I give you a good score. Work on those graphics dude.

That's My Sonic! Flash 2 That's My Sonic! Flash 2

Most excellent goodness

The original TMS! had a great run and so did this movie.